Wednesday 12 May 2010

Major Leagues

Hello. Hi

Recently, Harry (ex Old Romantics / current Dinosaur Pile-Up) Johns came round to my house desperately needing a super-quick poster doing for a show he was promoting. Whilst he was over he discussed that his new band (Wingman) needed a shirt doing and if I'd like to lend a hand. The brief; "we like bears and skateboarding, anything with those things would be rad!"

I love it when I don't have to think too much about a design...

They will be for sale this Friday from the Wingman Super Party, which looks amazing and door fee's go to the British Heart Foundation. You'd need a good excuse not to go...

I won't be there as I'll be in London after watching Pavement the night before. I think that's a pretty good excuse.

Cheery-bye

1 comment:

Sarah Reid said...

like it! :D xxx